Saturday 25 February 2012

Broke up.. But..

Mr. E Case:
[Broke up for over a month, but she still treat me like her boyfriend such as sharing foods, texting, hanging out but that is all. She gave me the feeling of becoming back together but when I ask her whether I got the chance, she straight said NO. Been like this for a few weeks and it is bothering me. Should I keep it like that? ]

For me, i personally think you are being used, maybe until she found another one. More like she is playing with your feelings there. Try to be man, clear everything and if still insists then stop contacting her and don't let her find you. Tell her you need space, tell her we're not supposing to be like this and etc.. End it like a man or forever depressed is your choice.

Just my 3 cents,
MindFruit

No comments:

Post a Comment